Restoring a beautiful and wholesome smile has made modern dentistry more reliable. Extensive damage or loss of teeth used to mean wearing awkward dentures. When dental implants were developed, it made it feasible for people to enjoy tooth replacements that will function the same as natural teeth.
Now with more advances in dentistry, we have made another important step in dental surgery, with all 4 dental implants. All-on-four dental implants are artificial teeth mounted to four anchor points along the jaw. Instead of replacing every missing tooth, an entire row is replaced with less time and amazing results.
Let’s wrap up everything you need to know about this thrilling evolution in modern dentistry.
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
These implants consist of several key components:
- Four dental implants in the jaw function as the anchoring points for a stable & permanent denture.
- Four abutments above the gum where replacement teeth get mounted.
- A row of entire replacement teeth.
- Retaining screw to secure the denture to the abutments and implants.
All-on-four dental implants are semi-permanent replacements. Dental implants can last a lifetime when carefully maintained.
What are the Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants?
The benefits of all 4 dental implants are effective and comprehensive.
- There’s no effect on taste or any gag reflex.
- Teeth don’t require to be removed and are looked after just like natural teeth.
- The dentures won’t move or slip out.
- There’s the tiniest risk of irritation and inflammation.
- All-on-4 implants in Woodland DC can maintain or restore facial structure and eliminate the sagging of the face occurring with false teeth.
- The implantation procedure allows for limiting bone loss in the jaw.
- Your bite will be natural, letting you enjoy food and speech just like you would with your natural teeth.
All-on-4 dental implants are very useful when you have several missing teeth. So, instead of replacing the teeth one by one, it is better to use the all-on-4 implant to save time & money.
A Better Way to Restore Your Smile
All-on-4 implants in Woodland, DC, are growing in popularity. The fact that you can restore a full smile within 24 hours is a wonder of modern dentistry. Implants can last a lifetime, and dentures will last for a few years.
If you are suffering from severe tooth loss, this could be the ideal procedure to have your self-confidence back and unrestricted usage of your teeth and mouth.
All-On-4 Dental Implants In Woodland DC
All-on-4 dental implants are a popular option because they offer a permanent solution to missing teeth that is less invasive than traditional dental bridges, implants, or dentures. If you are looking for a cost-effective and less invasive solution to return your full & healthy smile consider getting all-on-4 dental implants in Woodland DC.
Dental implant dentists at our dental office in Woodland, DC, have years of experience handling the most severe implant cases. Contact us to book your appointment with our implant specialist to know more about the approach we follow for dental implant surgery to give our patients the best smile with long-lasting all-on-4 dental implants.